徵聘職務：Data Specialist 資料庫管理人員
1. Form Building
Create online forms that match schools’ existing forms using our WYSIWYG form editor.
Crop and upload high-quality pictures to appear on schools’ landing pages.
Perform reviews of peers’ form builds to ensure no mistakes make it to the customer.
2. Data Imports
Use formulas and keyboard shortcuts in a spreadsheet editor to prepare data from schools for upload into our products.
3. Customer Support
Respond to customer support requests with polite, easy-to-understand step-by-step instructions on how to use our products.
4. Bug Reporting
Reproduce and report bugs for the development team to fix.
5. Schools Data Gathering
Collecting schools’ information from any resources (E.g., Wikipedia, Google,IBO, CIS, etc).
A. General Work
• Schedule: You arrive at the ofﬁce to start your day on-time and keep a good work schedule in sync with the rest of the team.
• Reliability: Your work is carried out with care from start to ﬁnish. If you say you will ﬁnish a build, you will get it done the right way the ﬁrst time.
• Forms: You are able to build forms with care by meticulously matching the layout and sequence of the ﬁelds and by inputting ﬁeld labels precisely.
• Pages: You know how to lay out information optimally, how to align text and images, how to organize header and paragraph text so that contact looks good on the Web.
• Design & Style: You have a good sense of aesthetics. If a school’s colors are all blue, you know that it is probably not a good idea to insert pink or red - colors that would not ﬁt well. You know how to crop an image properly, and you can spot excess white space a kilometer away.
• Grammar & Spelling: You are excellent at spotting typos and grammatical mistakes. You always know to use spell check and to double-check your work before asking someone to review it.
C. Exports and Imports
• Speed: You use shortcuts and formulas to speed up your work.
• Accuracy: No mistakes exist in your imports, and all points of uncertainty are outlined clearly in your notes for the customer.
• Good written and verbal communication English skills.
• Responsiveness: You reply promptly to requests from customers and the sales team.
• Clarity: Your bug reports and notes to coworkers, management, and customers are well-written and cover all points of uncertainty so that everyone is on the same page.
• 月薪台幣 40,000~45,000元 (salary negotiable, with annual bonuses tied to performance)
• Unlimited book purchase